Policies and disclaimers:
Monofilament usage and storage
- Each of the four monofilaments in the Fit2Walk kit is guaranteed for single usage.
- Store monofilaments in a clean/dry environment away from direct sunlight.
- For educational information about monofilaments and diabetic foot screening, please read information provided in the kit.
- Refund is allowed if product is returned within 14 days of receipt of product.
- The Fit2Walk kit must be the same condition as when shipped. No returns if monofilaments have been used.
- Fit2Walk does not guarantee products that have been broken down and repackaged.
- Purchase of the Fit2Walk kit should supplement, not replace, any existing relationships with health care professionals.
- Information provided in the Fit2Walk blog is not intended as a supplement for medical treatment. Always talk to your doctor before changing your diabetes management plan.
- Dr. Tom is not a replacement for your own health care professional. While Dr. Tom is happy to answer all questions, he cannot and it is not his intention to provide diagnoses or treatment suggestions online.
- Fit2Walk warrants its monofilament products to the original end user against defects in workmanship or materials under normal use in accordance with the instructions provided in the kit. The above express warranty is in lieu of and excludes all of the warranties, express or implied, including without limitations, merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Fit2Walk has made a diligent effort to accurately illustrate and describe the product in its product literature. However, such illustrations and descriptions are not a warranty. This warranty does not cover any failure of the monofilaments or any injury arising from misuse, negligence, accidental damage, or tampering with the product. Fit2Walk shall not be liable to any party for failure of the monofilaments or any injury resulting from misuse of the monofilaments or accidental damage or tampering to the monofilaments caused by anyone other than Fit2Walk.
Any comments or questions, please email us at email@example.com.